New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Zelo Pizza

I have yet to try this place, it is a little out of my LA circuit.  It is in Arcadia.  However a fellow food reviewer from Gourmet Pigs has eaten there and reviewed it.  So I would like to share this blog with you as it does cover some interesting pizza.  
Keep in mind however, this pizza is not a traditional NY style pizza.  It isn't really traditional in any style of pizza.  If anything I would say it is similar to a chicago style pizza, but the crust seems a lot thinner.  The toppings like corn, are extremely untraditional.  So pizza is a stretch but as  far as food goes, it looks delicious and I'd love to try it.  

Zelo
328 E. Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006
www.zelo.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza