FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Pizza on Film.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Terroni

 is another little fancy Italian place, that has little fancy personal size pizzas.  Out of all the over priced designer pizzas, I liked this one best.  The sauce was a very tasty sweet sauce with a good amount of cheese.  The crust was done pretty well, lightly browned, thin and crunchy with a doughy center.  I got the margharita pizza with basil but as you can see the basil was more of a garnish than a ingredient. 

This personal pizza was the biggest yet at a whopping 12 inches and it cost about 13 dollars. When I picked it up, the first thing I noticed as I tried to eat it in my car, was that they didn’t slice it, but I was so hungry I just ripped off a section of the pie.  This was kind of annoying, I don’t have a pizza cutter at home and using a knife isn’t very easy, with pizza.  Plus the pizza was a little cool, maybe it took me longer to pick it up than I thought, but it seems like it cooled off quicker than usual.  Anyway I can’t really bring the pizza down based on those things, it tasted good and it really was more than I expected.

Terroni - Beverly and Curson 7605
Price $$
Overall:


Terroni on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is one of the most delicious pizzas , I love the jam and the chesses!

    ReplyDelete

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza