New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Friday, March 28, 2008

Miceli's Restaurant

After a long walk I finally came to Miceli's.  This is an old Italian restaurant just off of Hollywood Blvd.  That has pretty decent old Italian food.  Now I know I said I wouldn't do restaurants that served pizza.  But it is Italian and pizza is their specialty, so they say.  So I tried it.  Well it wasn't what I had hoped it would be.  The ingredients tasted for real.  The sauce was a good thick sauce and the cheese was well done.  The crust is where it faltered.  It was kind of chewy and a bit stale.  Its a great restaurant with good Italian food.  They have a live piano playing and singing waitresses too.  I recommend the place just don't get the pizza.  


Miceli's - 1646 N. Las Palmas Ave 90028
Price:  $$$
Overall:



Miceli's in Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza