New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Monday, April 14, 2008

Guest Blog: A day at the beach

Today I have decided to introduce a new blogger.  Her name is Kelly.  This is the first time I have had a guest pizza taster, post a review for me, but I would like it to happen more often.  If anyone has tried some pizza from a place that I have yet to discover, please let me know about it.  If you have an opinion, write a blog and I will post it.  The faster we get a handle on the pizza in LA the faster we will all be happy.  
  
Without further ado, I bring to you, Kelly:  

On Saturday, I found myself in Hermosa Beach, enjoying the warm weather, hanging out on the beach.  
Pier Ave was packed with some surfing store's street festival and because of this, and all of the day drinkers, there was a bit of a wait at all the restaurants.  This is why I found myself at Zeppy's.  I ordered a slice of pepperoni.  To my disappointment, when I received my slice, it was Sicilian - I'm not a big Sicilian fan.  It was an average slice of pizza, though.  The bottom of the crust had just the right crunch to it and there was plenty of cheese on top.  The sauce was just so-so; it didn't have a ton of flavor.  The best part was probably my $3 beer and eating outside in the warm sunshine.  

Zeppy's Pizza - 36 Pier Ave Hermosa Beach 90254
Price: $
Overall:
Zeppy's in Hermosa Beach

4 comments:

  1. I don't approve of this post.

    I kid! i kid!

    I actually hate zeppy's so we got that going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly's post is the best one yet! You suck JAB! You wouldn't know good pizza if it came up to you with a dollar bill and said, 'hey, i'm good pizza.' i want more kelly. i think i love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ZEPPYS! I LOVE SQUARE SICILIAN PIZZA!

    ReplyDelete

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza