New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rating System

My overall rating is based on the overall taste including the 3 basic elements: Cheese, Tomato Sauce, and most importantly the Crust and whether or not this taste was worth the price.  The hardest part is ranking the pizzas, which essentially is a 10 star system.  I can describe them all day, but boiling it all down to 1 number is almost unfair to everyone involved.  So take my rankings lightly, please.  Read the description, and if it matches your taste in pizza go with it.   

0 - uh... is this pizza ?
1 - Just plain bad (Tastes like left over frozen pizza) 
2 - Fine. Edible.  Would be ok if it were cheap and across the street, and maybe you were drunk.
3 - Good/Average.  It is pizza after all, it is hard to screw up 
4 - Great pizza.  It is fresh, cooked right, and maybe has a little something extra
5 - Unbelievable, this is hard to come by and I don't know if it exists in LA.
Remember there are also half slices  (2 1/2 may seem low, but thats average.  Average isn't so bad.)

Also I don't factor in service.  I can deal with bad service.  If the pizza was good and worth the price I'll go back.  Bad service doesn't effect the taste. It just effects my stress level.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza