New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Big Slice

I will complain about the big slice often.  A lot of the pizza places around here have decided to invent a oversized slice of pizza.  I don't care for it.  I believe it is just a way to get more money from you by giving you less pizza.  They charge you the price of 2 slices and give you a giant slice that in my opinion is not the same amount as 2 slices.  We don't need a Goliath pizza, if I wanted to eat that much I would just order 2 slices.  Plus they are usually not as good as a regular sized slice.  They are made differently, individually rather than part of a large pizza and there is more crust and it's sometimes over cooked.  I'll try to rate pizza places that do this fairly, based on the taste and not by the way that they serve it.  But its hard to see past it for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza