New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lucia's Pizza

I don't have much to say about this one so I'll try and keep it short. It is a typical pizza joint in this city.
I ordered a medium cheese pizza it was I believe 14 inches. The deal is you get 2 of them when you order, similar to 2 for 1 Pizza. Though this time I saw that deal before I ordered and I got just one for half the price. I maybe be crazy but I don't need 2 pizzas from the same place. So I got mine for something around $6. Two mediums are 12.25.
It is a thicker doughier crust with a slight oily flavor to it. Not necessarily crispy, though not all doughy either. The sauce was light and fresh tasting as was the cheese, but they were put on heavy. The sauce had a sweet flavor but also a slight black pepper taste. I can't say too much beyond that. This is what I get 8 out of every 10 places I go. Typical pizza. It wasn't too bad, it tasted fresh and was slightly crispy. They at least had a deck oven and not a conveyor belt, so that helps. The menu says it is gourmet pizza, but I wont get into that. You will get your moneys worth at Lucia's and you will be satisfied.

Grandma Lucia's Pizza
9030 Venice Blvd. Culver City, 90232
310-838-0331
Price: $
Overall:
Lucia's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza