New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kosher Pizza

So I am not Jewish and I don't really know anything about Kosher and what it means to be Kosher or what Kosher should taste like. My understanding is Kosher just means at the most blessed food that follows any sort of rules that the religion might have. At the very least it means a place where Jews can go to be amongst other Jews.

Either way, there a quite a few of these places that specialize in pizza. I don't know if I covered them all but I feel it probably is the majority of them. For the most part they don't really hold up to my standards, but perhaps they do to yours. Though there are a couple that I feel are really good. Here are the places I have been to in order from best to worst.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza