New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Monday, April 14, 2008

Raffallo's Pizza

Today I went local, walking down the street to one of many pizza places called Raffallo's.  They have so many locations all over.  It is a local chain I guess you could say.  For the record, I am not sure if it is spelled with one L or 2, I should just look next time I walk by.  Anyway, the pizza is ok.  It has good flavor, nice thick sauce, and tasty bread.  The problem here is there is just too much of it: a lot of cheese on top of a lot of sauce on top of a thicker crust that leaves a lot of open bread on the edges.  I don't have too much to say about it, it is just one of those places I guess you go to if it is around, which is what I suppose they are banking on since they are always around.  They do have good meatball subs though, for the record.  


Raffallo's Pizza - 7311 W Sunset Blvd 90046 - and many others
Price: $$
Overall:
      
Raffallo's Pizza in Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza