New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fresh Brothers

Fresh Bros. is a growing chain. It's got pizza, salads and wings as it reminds you all over the place. The wings are good, the make your own salad is great. The pizza, well, not the best. Though it is not terrible by any means. This is the kind of pizza that a lot of people might actually like. People that might not be so picky about their crust.
The sauce is a very flavorful sauce with lots of spices, only slightly sweet. There is a generous amount of it and it does indeed taste relatively fresh. The cheese also has a generous amount and tastes pretty good. The toppings, one was pepperoni the other personal size pizza had mushrooms on it; were under the cheese and cooked to a good crisp. I can't speak for the mushrooms but the pepperoni's did not over power the pizza like they usually do on a pizza.
The pizza is not too greasy and tastes fresh even if it isn't. So everything is pretty decent up to this point. It is an average to slightly above average pizza if you really like the crust. I however did NOT like the crust. It is cheap pre made dough, that is cake-y and dense. Yes it was thin, but not crispy. It was just chewy and bland. Not the right material at all, nor the consistency I hope for in a well made crust.

2008 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Manhattan Beach, 90266
310-546-4444
Locations also in:
Redondo Beach, Marina Del Rey, Westlake Village and Calabasas
Price: $15 for a 16''
Overall:
2.0

24 comments:

  1. Hi There - Thank you for taking the time to review Fresh Brothers. My husband and I are the owners. I wanted to respond to your review. I am sorry that you did not like our dough. I want to reassure you that we do not use premade dough. We make our own every day. We are a Chicago-style pizzeria, so our thin crust is thicker than most thin crusts. If you'd like me to send you a gift certificate so you can try our food again, I'd be happy to! We have 5 other locations that you could visit.
    -- Debbie Goldberg
    www.FreshBrothers.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back reviewing. Never had Fresh Brothers and probably won't, but just happy to see a new review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pizza!!!! love it.. i want to eat pizza!!! looks cheesier in the pic..


    American Flags
    Baby Gift Baskets
    Gift Baskets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this pizza was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh Brothers is THE BEST! BBQ Chicken Pizza and Salads are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fantastic! realy! pizza i want to eat this. and its looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I think I am hungry :D Looks delicious awwww

    ReplyDelete
  8. It kind of looks like that gas station pizza that looks really good spinning around under the heat light and then you get it in the car and realize... crap this was yesterdays pizza as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys - I have recently started The Pepperoni Pizza Diary and I just wanted to share it with you! There is also a great Pepperoni Pizza Recipe that you would all really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post information and pizza looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhis pizzas look very good!If You ever come to Vegas -stop by Milano's and look for Tony-I will love to chat with you about pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post. i really like your site. i found it helpful and informative. i think people should go through it.Thank you for sharing.

    Pizza delivery frankfort il

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..really nice article. I think you done great work. it will help me a lot.Thank you for sharing such a nice information.

    Pizza delivery frankfort il

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy awesome that pizza look amazing. All that burnt cheese.... so good! Reminds of some quality pizza in Joliet IL I had once. Changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures are making me hungry. I am going to go visit my favorite place for pizza in Calgary tonight. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know exactly what you mean Booker. I didn't have breakfast today, but now I am really hungry. I will have to find a good pizzeria here in northern Utah tonight. I haven't been to a nice pizzeria in years.

    Jason|http://www.paisanspizza.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am always interested in this subject. Thanks for sharing.
    hardsten keukenblad

    ReplyDelete
  18. keep your Apples pretty safe! That is what Aixonne tells you in their amazing iphone x case Apple or other Apple mobile phones. the “Aixonne” is an awesome online shop just like Amazon or other online big stores! But what makes this topnotch is their great information that they provide each person about each product.
    https://aixonne.com/l/necklace.html
    https://aixonne.com/l/iPhoneCase.html
    visit their hot necklace sale and iPhone tempered glass collection, etc.
    https://aixonne.com/l/iPhoneTemperedGlass.html

    ReplyDelete

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza