New York Slice Transplant

FIND A PIZZA


View Find the Pizzeria nearest to you. in a larger map

Monday, December 8, 2008

Zach’s Italian Restaurant

This is more of a lunch delivery spot that has a focus of Italian food, but you can get pretty much anything.  Pizza is not exactly their specialty.  But it is Italian so I thought Id try it.  It is pretty obvious however that pizza is not their forte.  What’s worse is I payed about 18 dollars for a large which was actually only 14 inches.  It was heavy with cheese and extremely oily. The tomato sauce was basically just tomato paste, I am positive they just have a huge bucket of the stuff they put on anything they serve.  Even for pasta sauce it wasn’t great.  The crust was less like a pizza crust and more like crispy pita bread.  Actually it wasn’t even that crispy.  It was just bready and tasteless.  I don’t mean to give it a hard time.  It was not the worst pizza I’ve had.  Next time I’ll get the pasta, I hear thats ok.


Zach’s - 10820 Ventura Blvd. Studio City 91604
Price: $$
Overall: 
Zach's Italian Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Video Reviews

Find Your Local Pizza:

Pizza name or zip code

LA Pizza